Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sarah Palin: A big thank you to everyone who joined us for book event at Billy Graham Library

From Sarah Palin Facebook page:
A big thank you to everyone who joined us today for a very festive “Good Tidings and Great Joy” book event at the Billy Graham Library. It was great to see our old friend Charlie from the ’08 campaign trail. He’s growing up into such a beautiful young man. I’d especially like to thank Franklin and Jane Graham and all the staff and volunteers at the Billy Graham Library. If you’ve never had a chance to visit the library, I really encourage you to take time and do so. It’s a beautiful place dedicated to telling the story of Billy Graham’s amazing life and continuing his work to bring the Christian message of love and hope to the ends of the earth. Next up, we get to visit with volunteers at Samaritan’s Purse and then it’s on to Roanoke, Virginia, and Monroe, Louisiana, tomorrow!

P.S. I had a great time chatting with Bill O’Reilly last night about “Good Tidings and Great Joy.” I had forgotten I wore the same shirt this morning that I did on Fox last night… that is until every other person at the library today mentioned they enjoyed the O’Reilly interview and thought it was cool I was wearing the same clothes! I laughed and explained that this is what happens when you’re living out of a suitcase on the road meeting all these great people!

You can watch the interview here:

Part 1: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2898490731001/can-the-gop-capitalize-on-obamas-falling-popularity-/
Part 2: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2898438936001/fighting-the-war-on-christmas/

 Photo: A big thank you to everyone who joined us today for a very festive “Good Tidings and Great Joy” book event at the Billy Graham Library. It was great to see our old friend Charlie from the ’08 campaign trail. He’s growing up into such a beautiful young man. I’d especially like to thank Franklin and Jane Graham and all the staff and volunteers at the Billy Graham Library. If you’ve never had a chance to visit the library, I really encourage you to take time and do so. It’s a beautiful place dedicated to telling the story of Billy Graham’s amazing life and continuing his work to bring the Christian message of love and hope to the ends of the earth. Next up, we get to visit with volunteers at Samaritan’s Purse and then it’s on to Roanoke, Virginia, and Monroe, Louisiana, tomorrow! 

P.S. I had a great time chatting with Bill O’Reilly last night about “Good Tidings and Great Joy.” I had forgotten I wore the same shirt this morning that I did on Fox last night… that is until every other person at the library today mentioned they enjoyed the O’Reilly interview and thought it was cool I was wearing the same clothes!  I laughed and explained that this is what happens when you’re living out of a suitcase on the road meeting all these great people!

You can watch the interview here:

Part 1: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2898490731001/can-the-gop-capitalize-on-obamas-falling-popularity-/
Part 2: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2898438936001/fighting-the-war-on-christmas/

No comments:

Post a Comment